Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome To All!!!

I had originally started this BLOG back in August 2010 with the intention of diving head first into Internet Marketing and pursuing other Income Opportunities so that I could retire and cruise the country in a Recreation Vehicle. I was looking forward to thumbing my nose at anyone or anybody (in a nice way, of course!!) and working wherever and whenever I damn well pleased!!

Well, that did not quite work out as well as I expected!

A little bit about myself.

I recently turned 59 (yeah, depressing, isn’t it!!). I have been a Professional Driver most of my life but have, on occasion, dabbled in other things including Internet Marketing. I won’t bore you with the details of other jobs I have had. Suffice it to say, I have had an interesting life.

Like most people, during the Financial crisis of 2007-2008, my retirement plans took quite a hit especially after one fund manager decided to deal in something they should not have!! And then there is Social Security. Don’t get me started on that!!

So, after looking at my first quarterly statement for 2013 (and not liking what I saw!), I decided to give Internet Marketing another go.

I hope to chronicle this particular journey in this blog and dazzle you with my wit and insights (yeah, Right!!) on the subject and, hopefully, make some money along the way!!

By the way, I do NOT have the RV yet. That is my first goal!!

So let the games begin!!!!


 Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments ALWAYS Welcome..
But Please Be Nice!!!